The Pool Requires a CCC Member Access Fob to enter. Any guests must be accompanied by a CCC Member at all times.
A Sign-in Log is available and required to be signed by anyone entering the pool area.
Hours of Operation:
Opening to August 25, 2023 – 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
August 26, 2023 to Labour Day – 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Labour Day – Fall Solstice – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
*hours may change without notice
The Spa is open, but some work for our Booster Pump is still being completed. CCC Members are able to take the opportunity to relax in the spa in the meantime.
*Pool will be closed during these times for the above LCC Activities
- Use of the pool and changing rooms is at the user’s risk.
- Use of the pool or spa/hot tub shall be utilized at the user’s risk.
- All pool users will sign in prior to entering the pool, failure to do so may result in lost privileges. Members must sign in guests and print the names of those present.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the spa/hot tub. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or alcoholic beverages are permitted anywhere in the pool or spa/hot tub area.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool or spa/hot tub area at any time.
- A shower must be taken before entering or re-entering the swimming pool or spa/hot tub.
- No shampoo or soap is permitted in the pool or spa/hot tub.
- No person shall pollute the swimming pool or spa/hot tub in any way.
- Due to health regulations, the air jets for the spa/hot tub should not be used for more than fifteen minutes.
- Scuba tanks, large inflatable toys, etc. are not permitted in the swimming pool area.
- No diving, boisterous play, running or pushing is permitted in the swimming pool or swimming pool areas.
- Children not yet toilet trained are welcome to swim in the pool. Please ensure the infants are wearing pool pants or swim diapers. We ask that disposable diapers not be worn in the swimming pool.
- The emergency telephone is to be used for emergencies only. Costs incurred for improper use will be charged to the offender.
For emergencies dial – 911
Maintenance – 613-352-5152 ext. 221
Report any incidents to Loyalist Management; violations of the above rules may result in a fine and/or suspension.